Request for Hearing

You can request a hearing (conference or grievance panel) by using the Cambridge Housing Authority's Request for Hearing form (form retrieved October 2, 2011). The form is the same for public housing and voucher tenants.

You can also download this form on the CHA web site's  list of forms. Open either the "For Residents" or "For Voucher Holders" menu in the top, and click the link to "Program Forms."